This page is also available in a german and spanish version.
The international Documentation of Electroacoustic Music
Send us your corrections or additions
We are looking forward to your corrections or additions to the database.
If you want to help us, please follow the rules below, since we try to maintain the database automatically.
- Choose the proper search-keys in the form The worklist to receive the records, which you want to correct.
- Choose in the same form under Output style the entry none. You will get the records in a format suitable for many database-programms:
one record per line,
the fields separated by tabulators.
The field sequence is described in the project overview.
- Start the search and save the answer-page as "source", i.e. as HTML-text, with your WWW-browser. If you save the page as text, the tabulators will possibly replaced by spaces and this will upset the sequence of fields.
- Correct the data in the text file without changing the field sequence. If you want to send us new records, please use the same format and use 0 (zero) as id (first field).
- Add your address and e-mail address to the text (for queries).
- Send an e-mail to Folkmar Hein (email@example.com), attach your file!
Last modification: January 1st, 2005